Water Street Ministries
Water Street Ministries cares for the poor and the homeless in South-East and South-Central Pennsylvania.
Our purpose since 1905 has been to advance the kingdom of God through the gospel of Jesus Christ and to do missionary, relief and rescue work of all kinds.Our Ministry Divisions
• The Lydia Center offers a recovery program for women. At any given time, about 20 women are working through addictions or other life-debilitating patterns in this 12-18 month program.
• Teen Haven reaches 1,000 urban teens a year in Lancaster, York and Philadelphia. Between these city ministries and the youth camp in York County, teens learn about the gospel, grow to maturity in the faith and become leaders in their communities.
• Water Street Health Services, a subsidiary, provides medical and dental services for individuals without access to health care. Because of WSHS, over 2,000 patients improve their quality of life every year without using the local emergency room as their primary treatment option.
• Water Street Mission serves the homeless in Lancaster County through emergency shelter, employment program, recovery program, learning and career center, and more. Every night nearly 300 men, women and children find shelter here.
• Through Wonder Club Early Learning Centers, about 75 children in poverty experience pre-K and Kindergarten curriculum that helps them develop a love for learning and a love for Jesus Christ.
Learn more at www.WaterStreetMinistries.org